TSPSC RWSS Syllabus Pattern Download for TS RWS AEE Exam 2018. The Telangana State Public Service Commission has announced the notification to fill the total 359 Assistant Engineer and Assistant Executive Engineer posts. The Telangana Rural Water Supply has declared the vacancies in their dept. Now all the applicants are mostly worried about the TSPSC RWSS Syllabus Pattern 2018. Meanwhile, we are presenting this article. The TSPSC will have to conduct the written test and personal interview. So all the candidates will need to know the topics of the TSPSC RWSS AEE AE Syllabus Pattern 2018. In this article, we are provided with the direct link to download the TS RWSS Syllabus Pattern 2018. Applicants must click on the link and get the pdf file of the examination TS AEE AE syllabus and pattern.
The TSPSC RWSS AEE Syllabus Pattern 2018 is most important to prepare. Which is to say the details of the examination syllabus and pattern. Candidates who are going to appear in the TSPSC RWSS AE AEE 2018 examination those are must need to get the merit in the examination. Because the RWSS examination is going to be tough. This recruitment has huge competition, So all the candidates please to download the TSPSC RWS Syllabus Pattern 2018 and prepare well for the examination. The TSPSC will Release the examination pattern and Syllabus. The total written test will be divided into two paper. Each one paper will contain the equal number of questions i.e 150. And paper one is for 150 marks and paper 2 is 300 marks. Paper 1 topics are General Knowledge topics and paper 2 is contains engineering related subjects. In this article, we are provided with the details examination TSPSC RWS AE AEE Syllabus Pattern 2018.
For more details please download the TS RWS AEE Exam 2018 Syllabus and Pattern pdf file. Otherwise, refer the official website portal of the TSPSC.
TSPSC RWSS Syllabus Pattern2018 for AEE AE Posts Exam
Organization Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission, Telangana Rural Water Supply.
Category: Syllabus Pattern
Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer and Assistant Executive Engineer
Number of Posts: 359 posts
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates is completely based on their performance in
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification.
|RWSS Telangana AEE Exam Pattern 2018|
|SL NO||Type of Exam||Paper||Names of the Subjects||Total Question||Time Duration||Maximum Marks|
|1||Written Exam||Paper – I||General Knowledge||150 Quections||150 Minutes||15o Marks|
|2||Paper – II||Core Subjects||150 Questions||150 Minutes||300 Marks|
|Total||300 Questions||300 Minutes||450 Marks|
TSPSC RWSS AEE Exam Syllabus 2018:
Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus for General Studies
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts, and Literature of India and Telangana
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation
- Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for General Abilities
- Number Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Problem Solving.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Cubes and Dice
- Visual Memory.
- Embedded Figures
- Alphabet Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arrangements etc.
Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus for General English
School Level English Grammar:
- Articles, Tense, Noun & Pronouns, Adjectives, Adverbs, Verbs,
- Modals, Subject-Verb Agreement, Non-Finite, Reported Speech,
- Degrees of Comparison, Active and Passive Voice, Prepositions,
- Conjunctions, Conditionals.
- Synonyms and Antonyms, Phrasal Verbs, Related Pair of Words,
- Idioms and Phrases, Proverbs.
Words and Sentences:
- Use of Words, Choosing Appropriate Words and Words often
- Confused, Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and
- Improvement, Transformation of Sentences, Comprehension,
- Punctuation, Spelling Test, Spotting of Errors.
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus for Aptitude
- Time and distance.
- Square roots.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixture and Allegation
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Circle and its chords.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Time & work.
- Regular Polygons.
- Standard Identities etc.
- Building Materials & Construction
- Strength of materials & Theory of Strucures
- RCC & Steel Structures
- Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulics
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering
- Estimation, Costing & Construction Management
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Electric Drives
TSPSC Syllabus for Civil & Mechanical Engineering:
Strength of Material:
- Simple Stresses and Strains
- Shear Force and Bending Moment Diagrams
- Bending and Shear Stress
- Columns and Struts
- Deflections and Slopes
Fluid Mechanics And Hydraulic Machinery:
- The Fluid Statics
- Fluid Dynamics
- Flow Measurements
- Compressible Flow
- Flow through Pipes
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering (Degree Level)
Applied Mechanics and Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Engineering
- I.C. Engines
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
Materials, Manufacturing, and Industrial Engineering
- Engineering Materials
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
Official website: tspsc.gov.in
- Starting Date of Application Submission: 24th November 2017
- Last Date of Application Submission: 16th December 2017